January 13, 2011

My First Post

So my friend Kara over at Happy Go Lucky turned me on to this Blog thing. I am going to give it a shot and see how it goes. This blog does not have one specific direction, it's going to be a collaboration of things that I enjoy like cooking, crafts, home projects, shopping etc.

Today I am excited about a Happy Hour that I will be attending at Bad Decisions in Fells Point. I have passed this place more times than I can count and it just looked like another corner bar for the locals. I must admit, I wasn't even sure that the place was open. I have never seen a person go in or out. Well, last week I had the Travel Channel on and Food Paradise came on. The episode was about BACON! One of the locations it featured was Bad Decisions. They host a Bacon Happy Hour once a month with food and drinks that incorporate the deliciousness of Bacon *drool*. I will have a full update tomorrow of how it went and hopefully be able to share some pictures of the various bacon creations.

I am also partaking in a Blog Hop for my very first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment