March 7, 2011

Picture Fram Dry Erase Boad

As our calendar begins to fill up with events for the Spring and Summer I wanted a way to make sure that our "Things To Do" list didn't get pushed to the way side. I was in Kohls today looking for a decorative dry erase board I found a really nice wooden one on the clearance rack for about $15.00 but it was scuffed a little and a bit larger than I wanted. I moved my search over to the picture frames. I found a great silver frame with red accents in the clearance isle along with linen napkin.


What you need :
Picture Frame
Linen Napkin
Dry Erase Marker

Here is what I did ...

Iron your napkin to make sure it doesn't have any  fold lines. You can either cut it to fit the mat with a little hanging over or just leave the extra on and tuck it in the back. Fold your napkin over the existing cardboard mat that is inside the picture frame. Make sure that it's pulled tight and reattach the back. Vulva! Hang or stand you frame. Now find a dry erase marker and start making notes!
 

Total cost: $10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment